Henrik Baktoft is going to defend his ph.d.-thesis on 30 August 2012, 13:00 pm., at Ferskvandscentret, Room 3.14, Vejlsøvej, 8600 Silkeborg.
The title of the thesis is: "Aspects of lentic fish behaviour studied with high resolution positional telemetry".
- Main supervisor: Lene Jacobsen
- Co-supervisors: Søren Berg, Anders Koed, Christian Skov, Jon C. Svendsen and Kim Aarestrup
- Senior Researcher Gorm H. Rasmussen, DTU Aqua, Denmark
- Assoc. Professor Steven J. Cooke, Carleton University, Canada
- Senior Lecturer Martyn Charles Lucas, Durham University, UK
Chairperson at defence
- Head of Section Anders Koed, DTU Aqua, Denmark
A copy of the PhD thesis is available for reading at the department.